Friday, March 18, 2005

It's so hot!!

oh my god..u noe wat? the weather outside is killing pple..went for the speech day rehearsal today in sch and guess wat? pple are fainting - falling like flies! the weather is simply too hot..i had the feeling that i mite faint too coz i didnt eat my breakfast and lunch..the only thing in my stomach is 500ml of 100plus! haha..my beret was so warm that my hair ar..wah..very hot..headache..even up till now..i'm still having headache..but..who to blame? no one! haha..i dun xing lai oso la..hehe..hmm..heard alot of new gossips frm karmeng abt gals in fajar..omg..i cant believe some pple got into a relationship..not compatible lor seriously..but love is blind..so wat can u and i do? nth =P having some probs these few days..yea another thing! i quarrelled with vic juz now but the war stopped as soon as it was started la..hahaha..he vented his bloody anger on me and that really pissed me off..wat a day huh?

had some probs with my gf in the past few days..kinda minor and it's over..we're back together happily..so..y think abt those unhappy past? haha..i haf no life recently seriously..look at the activities i'm actually doing! haiz..damm sian..hehe..mite be going to watch spongebob with my frens one of these days! i saw it on the web that it actually took 5 years before this movie is shown on the big screen..5 years..can u imagine that? hmmm..y am i suddenly telling my blog so much things? have i fallen in love with u? i doubt so..awww..dun be sad la..haha..have been playing cs these few days and watch tv..tonite my bro will be back frm his outfield trip..very sian..which means..no more comp for me to use..argh! when is sch gonna start?! oopps..btw..mon is my interview in cmpb..for the SAF thingy..haha..yap and sl went already..heard that it was kinda successful..woohoo~ hope my interviewer will be someone frenly and cool..juz like me =P next week will be the release of the results of JAE..i am going to appeal to business IT if i got into business studies..made a wrong choice..have to go down to the admin blk of ngee ann..very troublesome sia..go alone somemore..

another thing is..my fellow CLTs haf been asking me to go down to hq to help out but i haven been going any events since i graduated as a CLT =P hehehe i am the only one who haven done anything i think =D hehehe..i was actually determined to get my S/CLT rank, aka senior clt la..but i dun see the diff la..s/clt only for show la..only those who love doing shit jobs for those commanders in hq get that rank faster..clever pple like me..hmmm..can pon den pon! haha..still will get the rank..no worries..

friendster's getting boring nowadays too..haha..alright la..said quite alot of stuffs already..shud be going =) i'll see u again asap can? hehe..bye bye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home