Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Grand POC Fj NCC

it has been a long while since i blogged, but for the significance of the events being held today, i shall record it down today, and this day shall always be remembered in my heart..

5th Dec 2005

12am midnite, i wished wanxuan happy bday, hope she enjoyed her 17th birthday =)

i had lessons in the morning, OCOM presentation, this time round, we had to dressed in our formal wear, of coz without tie, too kua zhang for me though..whether we did well or not is up to the teacher to decide, apparently when she said we did very well, she was trying to cheer us up =P haha so the outcome shall still be a mystery to each and every one of my grp member..after that our whole class went to BSTATS lect, of coz, not forgetting our dear fren, Marcus who had his bday on 4th dec, we sang him a bday song in the lecture as usual, and then the lecturer even walked to him and wanted to give him a peck on his cheeks! of coz she didnt la! later kena sue..haha..she is rather frenly this time round, unlike the 1st session we had with her.. guess who i saw in the lect hall! IT'S MY SEC 1/2 SIAO KIA FREN!!! GERALDINE TAN PEI TING!!! oi long time no see la..changed so much..haha..last time she used to pinch me until i have blue blacks..haiz..poor me..haha..so i asked her to come sit with me and my class since she is alone..after that i went home..and rushed thru everything, packed this packed that, showered, smell nice nice, went to camp in sch (FJ NCC)

when i 1st reached, woohoo..dinner time soon! ok let's skip the dinner part..my ex-CO, LTA Norasyikin, the person that changed my entire life, said "hey let's eat together, this may be our last dinner together" when i heard that, my heart sank till the deepest ocean u can ever find on earth..yes true enough, we are all passing out tml..and of coz im sad!!! very sad..i haven been the emotional ones like wilton, azhari, and ma`am..that very nite, we had our campfire, it was so fun, each USM, Ziad (2002), Firhan (2003), ME! (2004), Dun Fu (2005), had a chance each to talk abt how LTA Nora changed our lives..yea she changed my life..from a boy..to a..GIRL!!! no la! i wud say a more matured boy..not man yet..sounds old...haha..

after the closure of the campfire, we played soccer in the parade sq..

at 1am, we had this De-ranking thingy, each and every officers including me that will be passing out on the 6th, took out our rank, and dedicated them to our Unit, Fj NCC. Nora was right, she told the rest that were looking, "do u people noe how painful it is when i have to remove that rank off their shoulders?"

yes it was very painful, but then memories way back from CLT course flashed back to me, LTA Nora was the one that donned me my rank, when i graduated from the course, she put on my rank for me on my no.1 uniform, it was another moment i wont forget..

we chit chat..all the way till 5..im very happy even though i dun get to sleep..reason is simple..becoz i get to mingle with my long-time-no-see buddy, he's none other den riyach..hey riyach! u rox manz!

bla bla bla..den time passed and those that were passing out, sec4s and officers, went to this AVA room and watched the video the sec3s prepared for us..it was so meaningful!!! very..

after that is the parade, yea i was very excited at 1st..finally passing out..but like the others, i cudnt control my emotions, i broke down and cried..everyone that were passing out today, including the sec 3 juniors, shed tears of sadness..becoz we cant bear to leave each other..even the invited officer from other sch were so impressed..stunned at the strong bonds we had..

i cried and i saluted LTA Nora for the last time..she changed my life..FJ NCC changed my life..

thank you each and everyone in FJ NCC, the POC was a very wonderful one..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home