Tuesday, August 15, 2006

PMKT Revision

was chatting with pambi over msn last nite..and i found out alot of things from her! she tot i was those dao ones..and she called me a kuku bird! u will regret calling me that u pampers! wahahhaha!

here the story goes: one pathetic yet cute and lovable boy =P (which happens to be me!) joined 8 pple from the other class from BIT in one module called I&E..so by balloting, we formed 2 grps..ta da~ i was with juinyeow tuckhong linshee and pambi..so apparently we have to discuss certain issues and things like that..so..being the so-called stranger to them even though i knew their names long ago, being shy is my nature! hahaha..so watever they asked me, i answered the most 3 words~ wahahahaha..so they were like sian diao~ hahaha! paiseh la i shy leh! it was during the last week of IS when we went to bugis after lessons that they knew im such a nice fella! (ooops i hate saying this but i have to, im ALWAYS a nice fella =P)

bla bla bla..bla bla bla..watched tv..sleep..ooh! before i forgot! TOH LI XIAN U BETTER STOP SUANING ME IF NOT I WILL MAKE SURE U...!!!! ARGH!!! hahahaha..and..to my special fren..get well soon, dun always fall sick ar!

den this morning, went for PMKT revision, woohoo~ very sian..oh ya did i mentioned abt the fried rice i ate this morning? it was more like oiled rice! so freaking OILY!!! revision was ok, saw alot of unfamiliar faces who are not from my course..and mite be playing soccer tml morning, provided i can wake up in time! wahahaha..

alright tats all for the day! peeps..all the best for ur exams..

stay tuned~ 99.9fm, DJ kOkY reporting live from home(DUH!)

=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home