Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Volunteers Appreciation Night


woke up as early as 6.30am to prepare to go to ICA building aka the late SIR building, to renew my re entry permit with my parents and my younger brother. my elder brother doesnt have to go thru all this procedures becoz he's already a Singapore Citizen.

my dad forgot to print his Business Profile out. so we had to go to International Plaza to purchase an updated copy, den go back to ICA. guess wat i did today. my dad's car was parked at the carpark that requires coupon. he placed 2 coupons but the time already exceeded, den this lady, i call her the summon po. she came and i was pretending to look at the coupon and check my watch den said to my bro, hey still got half an hour. she believed me and she walked away without looking at the coupon. woohoo~

slept till ard 4.30 den went to bathe and prepare for the Volunteers Event. lazy to do the typings. let the pics do all the talking instead =P


kel's gonna rape me!


2 very handsome gays. =P

















































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home