Friday, March 25, 2005

Another typical day i had.

had a really cool dream last nite..there is this very nice gal i noe ( in my dreams last nite la, cant rem her face, but she's really sweet and gentle and i like her alot) hahaha..i rem when i was young, i had a wish..i wished for a very caring and gentle lady to be my wife..so she can take care of me and noe wat i wan..but to think of it, if she take care of me? who take care of her? obviously is me! hahaha..hu xiang zao gu..sweet eh? hehe..but i forgot wat happened in e dream and ya..so..dun think abt it oso liao..juz a dream =P woke up at ard 10.30? or is it 11? cant rem..went to wash up and started on my intensive physical training..no choice..having a physical fitness test this coming wed in toa payoh stadium..*wish me gd luck pls* haha..and ya omg..gastric pain sia..haha so i stopped for awhile..and noe who's on my mind? hahaha not gonna tell u but she's really sweet and gentle..yes..and caring too..wan some hints? lol..=P hehehe try ur best..haha..well..she's really sweet and nice u noe? but come on la i dun fantasize anything abt her..ya a dream and a reality..haha..ok den had my lunch and my parents arent in..younger bro aint in..only left my elder bro..omg he used the com until 2.30 like that den willing to let me use..woohoo~ so shiok..

skipped in the morning and maybe jogging in the afternoon..but the weather is like..argh..no mercy..gonna rain soon i think..so..gonna skip again later..=D

already planned my day..exercise..eat..tv..com..slp..woohoo~ today's gd friday anyway..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home