Saturday, December 17, 2005

Human Domino

ho ho ho..merry xmas..=X haha juz trying to be funny when it's not..manz..i juz woke up, nth to do so tot of filling u up..=D happy? hahaha... oh btw..i finally noe wat my fren's name stand for liao..i always call her oxy oxy..i tot her name come from where..hahaha..finally!! i figured out..coz hor her full name is Ong Xin Yi..hahaha..nice name la..not bad..mine better..=)) oh and she told me king kong is very nice! but then 3 hours..butt will rot sia..cant wait till xmas and new year's eve so can go town and chill out with my peeps..=D

ok ok let me start straight away..wah today damm suay..went for the morning NSS lecture, den hor..guess wad..my big name was shown on the screen coz i forgot to hand in my Student Evaluation Form..hahaha..alvin was shouting out my name lor..malu leh..wah biang..ok..so here comes the fun part I..for me la..hahahah..becoz after the lecture we have an hour break time, and then we wil have our NSS tutorial..so i went to the tutor and said the following : "mrs lee, i've got sth to tell u, but u muz promise me hor, cannot be angry, ok? u promise me then i tell u" woohoo she agreed to it! and i told her how sorry i am for not having handing up my work..haha i really forgot..not i dun wanna hand in..

ok..after this tutorial, again, another tutorial..this time..MICRO ECONOMICS =D again i didnt do my tutorial!!! siao liao la..so i used the same old tactic!!! hahaha..the tutor promised not to be angry too!!

so after the whole day in sch, kel guangliang thomas and me went to mambo to relieve stress..again, hehehe..i kept looking at the gal beside our table..she looks pretty good in her outfit..suit her very well =D

bla bla bla..good nite sleep tite and so i went to sleep..hahahaha...

sat..woke up early, i mean very early..in the morning, indecisive, but, still went in the end..did nth exactly..to be frank i dunno why i went..hahaha..but hey after that a part of my class and i went for breakfast at KAP..woohoo..long time nv eat mac liao..hahahaha..

human domino sibei bo liao leh! but i cant wait to go for the real one where 4 polytechnics will combine and break the world record =D

confirm can see alot of pretty gals de..esp TP gals..heard they are the prettier ones..haha..see only la..cannot ar? hahaha..

:: i wud give anything i own, give up my life, my heart, my whole, i wud give everything i own, juz to have u back again..::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home