Friday, March 03, 2006

Better Man

im doing all i can, to be a better man..

thanks alot people, for making my 18th bday really sweet..though i've yet to meet my frens in the afternoon to go out and celebrate, alot of them have already wished me happy bday..thanks alot..

Yixiu - sang me RnB version of happy bday
Marcus - said im stepping into manhood
Liyi - said she hoped im no longer that crappish! haha am i? =P
Wanxuan - hoped i enjoy my day
Weiqi - gave me well wishes on my bday
Eileen - actually remembered my bday! omg im so touched =)
Yasmin - is so sweet to sms me wishing me happy bday! haha
Rebekah - woke me up with her sms!! haha juz kidding! thanks gal
Cha Eng - still remember my bday after 6 years! omg..thanks ar!!!
Thomas - wished me happy bday at midnite! thanks bro!
Junwei - shook my hand on thursday becoz he wont see me on fri =)
Guang Liang - sang me tong hua? lol juz kidding, he shook my hand too =)
Lesnar - pm-ed me both at midnite and in the morning, thanks bro!
Shui huat - wished me happy bday! thanks bro!
Zhi Cong - said i cud go clubbing and drive liao..haha..
Kelvin - wished me happy bday, the 1st thing he did in the morning? haha
Sim - wished me happy bday over msn. thanks bro!
Hong kiat - wished me happy bday over msn too! thanks bro!
Shenglian - thanks man monkey! urs is coming soon!!
Yeowkwang - pangseh me for the outing tml! haha..juz kidding..thanks ar bro!
Aaron - said happy bday, thanks bro!
Sock - she said happy bday to me using her nick! omg..but for 5 mins, and that's so sweet already! Thanks gal!
Shuwei - still rem my bday! thanks gal!!! next time the 4 of us shud picnic again!
Ernest - i wished him before he wished me becoz his bday is one day before mine! haha
Yishi - wished me happy bday! thanks gal! cheer up..u will pass ur exam de =)
Andrew - said alot of gayish things to me! omg!!! ahahhaah..dun rape me later!! Thanks bro!
Lee Lian - rem my bday!! omg LLL, thanks alot!!!
Nazirah - i'll nv forget u! you're the most hilarious partner i ever have in my life. thanks alot!!
Victor - thanks bro for coming later! =) urs is coming soon too!
Yong Sheng - see you later man!!! bring ur gal along leh!
Nora - she wished me 2 days in advance! thanks ma`am!
Jolyn (RP) - gave me many hugs! thanks gal! u rock! see you at DXO =)
Alvin - shook my hand on thurs! haha u really soccer addict!
Bel - said her daddy is finally 18!!! haha thanks gal!!!
Pam - thanks gal! haha though i dun really noe u well but i noe u are a very nice and sweet gal!
Oxy - wished me alot of times already!!! haha thanks gal! u rock! and i will smile more la!! k? =P always say i nv smile. and ur 1000 words testimonial is so touching la! your kopi lui ar? hahaha wait long long! =P hahaha..
Serxing - wished me belated bday!! thanks!
Elene - wished me on the 2nd day!! haha thanks too!! =)
NCC guys - THANKS!! =)
Cheris - omg gal u are so sweet!!! (below is the bday cake she drew for me!)




guys i will update again after the outing with my frens..thanks alot people!

*although loneliness has always been a fren of mine, im leaving my life in ur hands*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home