Wednesday, January 04, 2006

NSS Common Test

woohoo..juz finished my NSS paper..hahaha song bo? ho seh liao..2 more to go..hahaha..after the paper, i was one of the 1st few to finish..haha and halfway thru the paper, i went to the loo..this is the funny part..damm stupid..tell u guys wat happened..mmm..i wanted to go to the loo, so this invigilator brought me forward to the front of the examination hall, and asked me to sign out, and write my name on it..hahahaha guess wad! my frens tot i cheated and got caught! WTF..do i nid to cheat? hahaha jk jk..ok la..this invigilator very frenly..he accompanied me to the toilet and asked me how was the paper..woohoo..cool huh? and i entered the gals' toilet at 1st, coz i didnt noe, 1st time using that block's toilet..hehehe..so after handing in the papers i left with some frens, waited at the canteen for the rest of the class to come..

took 184 home and when i alighted with junwei, ready to get our asses up the next 190, marcus called and asked if we are free to meet him and plaza..poor dude, troubled by relationships..chill man, tml will be a better day =)

played bowling at plaza with marcus and junwei..lol damm funny..2 games..hahaha..den we went to play daytona..still learning how to drift perfectly..haha oso funny man..and the stupid virtual striker..cheat my money man..hahaha..

after that we saw pearleen at macdonalds trying to study for tml's miec, oh ya, i saw OXY too..hahhaa i was not too sure if it's her so i smsed and waited for her reply..lol really is her..haha..after the rain stopped, we all went home, but junwei and marcus wanted to meet and study, so i said, count me out man! haha..

group studying good meh? i confirm talk kok with my frens and wander off de..that rebekah said she can do group studying..lol and will sleep at home instead..haha pig la..

and yes! lau sheng lian if u are so bloody free to pop by here someday, this is dedicated for u! when are u gonna burn the game for me?! hahaha..

looking forward to next tues..hangout~ woohoo..

:: she's a beauty, she's one in a million gals, why wud i lie? ::

:: stepping outside my little world, talking to a pretty girl ::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home