Tuesday, December 26, 2006

MERRY MERRY XMAS!

on the 24th of dec, i was quite bored. my elder bro went for his party, my parents went to botanics garden and i was at home with my younger brother. played some games with him. my parents came home and took us out for dinner near my aunt's place. went to my aunt's place later to sit ard and chat. DEN AT 9.30!!! SHENGLIAN CALLED! he jioed us out to town. my goodness, it was already so late so i was hesitating but dunno why i went in the end. haha. to TOWN!

so i went home and shower den took 190 to town. my horror began. when i reached far east, i was lazy to walk up despite knowing there will be jam in front. so i remained in the bus, and it took me half an hour to get from the far east's bus stop to the one infront of ck tangs! WTF! HALF AN HOUR MY DEAR!

so when i alighted at tangs, omg the crowd is crazyyyyyyyy! i was like walking on the road la. the double yellow line. haha. reached cine and there was alot alot of pple. den i called andrew, shit man they are all still at PS! so i had no choice to walk over. so who was there? let me recall. ok. SHENGLIAN, CHIWAI, HONGKIAT, ANDREW, MELODIE(sl's gal), KELLY(sl's gal's fren) and another one or two more gals whom i dunno their names.

watched flyboys at 1.15am. very nice. i love that show. very touching. abt a grp of young and naive american boys volunteering to learn how to fly. the aerial dogfights fully epicted the thrills and dangers of young pilots back then. in one scene, the squadron leader even said the life expectancy of pilots there is 3-6 weeks.

went to play dota/TD at emax later for 2 hours while waiting for the gals to finish their show. met them and went for breakfast at centerpoint's mac. took cab back home then. =)

thats my christmas!

later.

*i can't find the words to say goodbye*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home