Sunday, February 18, 2007

HAPPY CNY!

well, packed a lil and went to msia for celebrations. was a lil rush cos i did all the last min thing and my parents were kinda pissed off. hahaha!

dad drove, although my bro volunteered to since he got his license recently.

met some of my relatives. some. its really saddening that its getting lesser and lesser people turning up for such impt festive seasons. when my grandma was still ard, on chuxi, my uncle's bungalow's so packed with relatives. so lively. now, its only like 20 pple. it used to be twice the no. or even more.

watched tv, played a lil bit of poker. went to play snooker with my cousin at night. the snooker halls there are like smoking dens. u're practically breathing in 2nd hand smoke instead of oxygen. hahaha.

some of the goodies i finished. lol.

oh yea my reunion dinner this year is kinda special in its own way. went to eat at the restaurant below my uncle's hotel. 10 course meal. woohoo. the abalones and shark fin's are the favourites that night.
this is one partition of the hotel. it looks very much like our Hotel 81. haha.
he owns 2 of such hotels. dammit why is he so rich? he has lots of other businesses. seriously if im as rich, i would definitely go on a never ending shopping spree! wahahaha!
went to city sq @ JB on chu yi. my cousin drove me there. not much shops are opened since its chu yi. shopped a lil, the stuffs are freaking cheap but most are imitations. lol.
happy cny once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home