Tuesday, October 30, 2007

i almost couldn't remember i have a blog! Haven't been updating for quite some time, maybe a more than that. Nevertheless, I'm back ain't I?

just a few things to note down. last sem already, and when its through, im on my way to get my ass onto the little island of the name Pulau Tekong. Feeling the vibe already. HAHA.

another thing is, i realised i should really give up on mahjong. its addiction is getting from bad to worse. daily dosage of 1800-x-mahjong. (:

last but not least, i will be flying to K O R E A A A A A A A next monday. WOOHOO. but let me u what, the weather alone can kill, esp for someone who's so afraid of cold weathers like me. maybe im lucky enough to meet da chang jin and get her to whip a few dishes for me.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home