Thursday, March 31, 2005

woohoo~ i am back after mia-ing for a few days..lazy la..cant blame me..haha..a series of events took place this week..hahaha..1st i went for my physical fitness test on wed..well..guys..i broke my 7years record of gold award for napfa by acheiving a NIL award!!! *cheers* lolx...ok here's my results : Chin-up i did 9..actually 10, one they said my chin halfway up the pole nia..wasted..cud haf did 10 lor..next is sit up..wah seh..the last time i did sit up was actually like..a year ago? so i managed to do 38, but they minus 7 away!!!! wtf?! they said my shoulderblade didnt touch the mat completely..wah SAF damm niao..sit and reach oso i flunked..39cm nia..lol..shuttle run i completed in 9.2 secs! cheers! and er..for 2.4..i didnt even complete..lol coz my sit up alraedy flunked me..so i gave up the run after 2 rounds..no point..the most i can get is bronze coz the sit up..so..decided to go back 2 weeks or 3 weeks later after i build up my fitness again..=D believe in me hor! haha..and er..well..went for speech day rehearsal too on wed itself..it rained! wasted my trip sia..hahaha..so today's friday..full dress rehearsal..all my cadets will be dressed in the ceremonial no.1 uniform! so cool~ haha..and yes..it's april's fool~ haha..cya..ciaoz..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home