Saturday, April 30, 2005

er...wah..today is 30 apr..=P hmmm well today my laptop came!!! woohoo! the dell pple so friendly..lolx..finally my own DELL INSPIRON 6000!!!! eh dun play play i customized this order de hor..so it is somehow diff frm others =P hmmm was playing with my laptop for the whole day until shaochong n company jio-ed me out to town to watch coach carter..ended up watching xXx2 instead!!! woohoo!! fucking nice show man. watch it it u haven watch it..u'll nv regret mr koky's recommendation i assure u =) haha was so fun till i can even rem wat happened in the show. simply cool n fantastic man.

was smsing my gf on the way back n those idiots were teasing me, saying that i was reporting strength the moment i'm free. awww...was i? haha..so i reached home at ard 12.00..n the 1st thing i did is to turn on my laptop..haha..cool huh? =P

den chatted chatted..n so went to shower (duhz) if not wat? slp without showering? nah no way man..when i was still in pri sch den maybe lahz..hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home