Saturday, March 04, 2006

I Love You People

1st of all..i wan to thank vic, andrew, sl, sim, hongkiat, wengmun, marcus, keith, woonlan, kuan yik, yap, zc, justin and ys for celebrating my bday with me in town today..=)

ate at galilee, not bad, finally after so many ppl's bday, it's mine! and this time it's diff becoz it's their time to treat me and my time to get treated!! woohoo shiok..haha..

watched Wolf Creek, muthaf**ker i was expecting some wolves coming out to eat human or wat..den in the end, the show is damm stupid..ok pardon my language becoz im quite drunk now..my head is damm heavy..and i have yet to shower..gonna do it in 5 mins time..=)

ate supper and went to get beer and some drinks..bought asahi and margarita..hahaha..

last but not least..oxy..i really like the thing u drew for me..very very nice..very very sweet of u..im actually so touched..it's the best gift i have this year..thanks gal! u rock..



if you realise, it means koky in the background and kokwei in the foreground, omg oxy..thanks gal!! i love u man!!! thanks mockery too! very meaningful day i had..=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home