Sunday, April 13, 2008

Graduation Ceremony Preview

2008 couldn't be any better.

YES CORRECT, im finally graduating on the 28th of May from Ngee Ann Polytechnic, School Of Business and Accountancy with a diploma in Business Information Technology. Though i didnt put in alot of effort in the 3 years of my studies, at least i breezed through it with a gpa of 2.5

I'm neither whining nor being boastful abt my results.

Another milestone in 2008 will be none other than my enlistment. YES PEOPLE I AM MALAYSIAN BUT I AM SINGAPORE PR SO I NEED TO SERVE THIS COUNTRY!!!

after that i am going to convert into a citizen of the Republic of Singapore.

OH YES WHEN ARE WE GOING TO UBIN AGAIN MISS HO?

do up the guestlist and send out the invitations right away. =) HAHAHA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home