Monday, May 23, 2005

School Reopen-ing

haiyoyo..sch is starting tml..i saw my timetable..so hectic..lolx..more jialat than secondary school sia..pple always say poly very "senang" (relax) de but hor, how come my time table so hectic? haiz..kena cheated =( haha..jk..dun even noe where to go tml..haha..nvm juz report to sch of BA there n rot bah..lolx..

it's been a long long time since i studied la..hmm my brain oso rusty liao..lolx..so many things happened this vacation..haha..bday celebrations, movie outings, dates, n bla bla bla..wah..too much la..haha can say this is the most memorable part of my life? well..maybe..=)

met my classmates the other day, wah..the world is so small..one of my classmate used to be my brother's classmate in sec sch days..they were in bukit panjang govt high sch, den they went to jjc, den this guy known as dengyao went to NS, den now after ord he came to ngee ann, same course as me sia..lolx..fate? haha he stays in teck whye too..another fren of mine is a childhood playmate la..last time played marbles together one..wah surprisingly he same class with me, he's one year my senior..singapore so small sia..lolx..marcus n liyi oso same class with me =)

orientation the other day was kindda fun..haha but dunno much pple yet..juz noe that they are very sporting..everything oso on..not like sec sch days where some pple are shy of this n that..lolx..so cool..looking forward to a happy n joyous life in poly man~haha..noe wat? SPAIN (my orientation group) won 1st in the sports day hor! dun play play..haha..fangzhi was my senior buddy, with alvin n 2 more la..dunno their name..lolx..ngee ann is really big sia..n wat's more the building looks the same..so hard to distinguish..haha..well..let's see how it goes for me then..heez..

er...wah really leh..buay tahan..got headache again..think later muz take medicine again..hope tml feel betta so can attend lectures..anyway the lecture threatres in ngee ann is like the size of a cinema..so big sia..very cold oso leh..=( but hor, heard that during lectures hor, can play with laptop de..hehe..so hor..i play games oso can =P

hmmm ok la written enough already..will tell u more when sch starts tml ok? =) cya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home